Saturday, May 27, 2006

My first day shooting at 24hrs Vancouver newspaper... was the same day as my interview. I met my editor early in the morning and he looked over a few photos and told me I'd be starting the next day.. for three consecutive Fridays. I promptly returned back to Langley and purchased a white satin sheet to use as economical reflector. As I pulled into the driveway of my house, I received a call. A JOB. I was to shoot a clothing designer and movie star at Bollywood - Si an (east meets west trendy East Indian designer clothing shop) and an East Indian movie star on my first day in the most impossible conditions. I had not even 5 minutes, in an unfinished building with tv light setups everywhere and hardly any avail light. I have never sweat so hard photographing in my life. What a test.So here he is... the Bollywood star himself , Suneil Shelly, beside some fabulous Crossover Bollywood - Si clothing.

No comments: